5th December 2016 ToM July - September 2016 results onlineAnother quarter - another name on the top of ToM rating. This time it's the lithuanian trackmaker marinator.
Congratulations to Maciej with the second place and to all the rest. And huge thanks to people who have voted.
1) Kyalami 1961-79 by marinator - Forum thread
2) Fuji Speedway 1974-83 by marinator - Forum thread
2) Marrakech 2016 by Maciej1 - Forum thread
19th October 2016 ToM April-June 2016 results online1) Nekeresd Park by kave - Forum thread
2) Mugello Circuit by Sartalas - Forum thread
3) Vaaner Raceway by Emil Patanen - Forum thread
16th June 2016 ToM January-March 2016 results onlineWe're not Track of the Month anymore but Track of the Quarter, and the first ever winner in this format is... Trigger Happy! The guy went AWOL, but maybe this victory - #7 in his trackmaking history - will bring him back.
TH's Kokavah neighbors the podium with two RWLs - Willow Spring from Sartalas and Punta del Este from Maciej1. Congratulations, guys!
And huge thanks to all 17 voters this quarter!
1) Kokavah by Trigger Happy - Forum thread
2) Willow Springs by Sartalas - Forum thread
3) Punta del Este ePrix by Maciej1 - Forum thread
15th February 2016 ToM November & December results online1) Mexico City by Maciej1 - Forum thread
2) Road America by Lorenzo, Sartalas - Forum thread
3) Everland Speedway by Maciej1 - Forum thread
Congrats to those great trackmakers on the podium! Thanks to the 12 voters!
Maciej1 clearly dominated in 2015, having won four out of six elections. It's like 2011 again :)
30th December 2015 ToM September & October results online1) Aho by Bouncebackability - Forum thread
2) Quogien by G. Marques - Forum thread
2) Tenko by G86 - Forum thread
What a great comeback from BBA! First release since May 2014 - and right to the top. But also it's a very first podium for G86 and first podium for G. Marques since August 2009.
Congratulations to the podiumers and the rest of trackmakers. And thanks to people who have voted.
6th December 2015 Annual Elections 2014 results onlineThe results are here!
The elections of ToY and PoY 2014 are over, we're proud to present their result to you. These are the podiums:
Track of the Year:
1) Beamer GP by Piet (6 votes)
1) F-Zero Tokyo Expressway by masa (6votes)
1) Johnny's Track by TuomoH (6 votes)
1) Righto by TuomoH (6 votes)
Results of ToY
Pack of the Year:
1) World of Karts by Maciej1 (7 votes)
2) Rally Sweden by AeroWiewiur (6 votes)
3) Car-Tracks by Scholl (5 votes)
3) EXPinmin6 by TuomoH (5 votes)
Results of PoY
Congratulations to members of both these quartets on podiums! And also to every each trackmaker whose track(pack) received a vote or more in this difficult contest.
Many thanks to all voters!
GeneRally is a great, small racing game created by Hannu und Jukka Räbinä It's for one to six players - human or computer opponents. Because it's widely customisable, there is a large ressource of tracks, cars and championships you can take part, but also invites you to realise your own visions.
What do you read here any longer? Get it!
What's Track of the Month?
Track of the month is a monthly election of the international GeneRally forum. As the name says the election tries to find the best of all the tracks which appear in the forum every month. Every member is invited to take part.
How can I take part?
The election takes place at the beginning of every month. To cast your vote just send a private message (PM) to Buka in the forums.
To make it easier to vote, there is a list of nominations of each month. These nominations were nominated by people in the GR forum. Also you can nominate. To do so write a post in the thread which is called "ToM January" for example. This thread is stickied in the tracks forum. The post should include the track name, the author and the link to the thread.
The nominations will be posted on the Nominees-Page.